Indmar 6.0L L96 Marine Engine
New Remanufactured Engine Long Block
|Right head casting||823, 5364|
|Left head casting||823, 5364|
|Special notes||OHV 16 Valve, Aluminum Heads, Cast Iron Block.|
|L96 OHV-16v. 11-16: Sierra,Silverado, 11-15 Cutaway Van Only(Not Regular Express/Savana). With VVT Non D.O.D.|
|Cam Stamp #6660 @ Rear End.
With VVT No D.O.D.
Crank 12552216 With 58 Tooth Double Trigger Plate.
We at Aerohill Engines can rebuild your 6.0 V8 Engine. We understand that when your boat isn't on the water in a timely manner it can be a frustrating experience, so to get you on the water faster we offer engine installation and removal at our facility in Concord, Ontario located on the border of Toronto. Our express engine installation service is especially suited to our short summers with most installations only taking 5-7 business days.
If your engine is frozen we may still be able to help, call us for more information on that service.
Engine Remanufacturing Procedure
There are many steps involved in remanufacturing an engine. Our extensive process ensures that no part is left to chance. We will never just remanufacture the top or bottom of an engine and put our name on it.
- Disassembly of the engine
- Manual scrubbing of heavy debris
- Engine degreasing
- Hot akaline spray jet cleaning
- Pnuematic wire brushing
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Removal of broken studs
- Measuring all the various sizes of the components to manufacturer specifications
- Machining of cylinder bore to accept new pistons
- Check for warpage with straight edge
- Milling cylinder head surface
- Cutting valve seats
- Gnurling valve guides
- Machining valve surfaces or replacement
- Testing valve spring resistance
- Magnaflux cylinder heads for crack detection
- Adjust valve clearance
- Assemble cylinder head
- Machine crankshaft to accept new bearings
- Assemble engine with all new pistons, piston rings, rod bearings, main bearings, oil pump, timing kit, balance shaft bearings, valvetrain components, lifters, gaskets etc.
- Spin test engine
- Tape all ports and package engine in a corrosion inhibiting bag
Covers most Indmar applications HP will vary due to ECU configuations.
- Our passenger and light duty commercial rebuilt engine are covered by a 1 year unlimited KM warranty on parts, if the engine is installed at our facility the labor is covered as well.
- The engine must be filled the correct amount of oil to the safe operating range indicated on the oil dipstick at all times, it is the operators responsibility to ensure this.
- If any fluid leaks occur it is the responsibility of the operator to have these immediately inspected and rectified. If the leak is determined to originate from the engine we will cover this at no charge. If the leak originates from any engine accessories like radiator, turbo etc. and not specifically billed on our invoice to you it is not covered under this warranty.
- Warranty does not cover improper installation cause by outside mechanics and any damage that may occur as a result.
- We do not cover labor on engines that are not installed by us, shipping charges, towing, hotel accommodations, loss of revenue, car rental or any other incidental damages will not be re-embursed unless specifically written otherwise on our invoice.
- This warranty expires upon transfer of the ownership to any other person unless authorized in writing from us.
- No repairs are to be made or motor disassembled in any way without prior authorization from our company.
- Parts Guarantee - All parts sold are guaranteed to the extend of the manufacturer's warranty only.
- The cooling system must be filled the correct amount of the recommended antifreeze to the safe operating range indicated on the reservoir at all times, it is the operators responsibility to ensure this.
- Our warranty does not cover the diagnosis of Fuel, Electrical or Emissions codes that may be presented as Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL),Check Engine Light(CEL) codes.
- Any original electrical, cooling or emissions component that is bolted onto the engine is not covered under our engine warranty unless the specific part has been purchased from our company.
Engine Removal & InstallationWe offer the fastest engine removal & installation available in southern Ontario.
- When purchasing an engine from us we offer highly subsidized installation pricing when installed at our facility, plus you gain the added benefit of a full labor warranty.
- Most marine engine remanufacturing projects are completed in 5 business days, and faster if we have your engine in stock.
- When performing the removal and installation of an engine we sometimes find major defective components like motor mounts, coolers etc. You can rest easy knowing that we offer the lowest cost available to us back to you.
- During the course of the removal and installation, we don't nickle and dime you for every small little hose clamp or bolt like smaller mechanic shops, our quotation factors those possibilities.
- Our technicians perform engine removals and installations every day, so we don't get bogged down with small repairs. This means we know all the tips and tricks to tackle todays complex engine systems.
- We offer a free oil & filter change and engine inspection after 1500KM of driving to ensure the engine is running well.
- We offer free OBD2 & diagnostics to all of our previous customers if faced with an issue, as well as in depth repair advice.
- To keep all projects moving quickly and smoothly we do not perform any custom performance work, this includes "engine swaps" going from one engine to a completely different engine.
If you need help with your selection call us at 1-800-918-3118