Passenger & Commercial Vehicles
We at Aerohill Engines excel in the rebuilding of light duty truck applications, especially catering to fleet and company trucks. We understand that when your truck isn't on the road its not making you money, to show our understand of that we place special priority on all business vehicles with a typical turnaround time is on average of 3-4 business days on most domestic applications. We are one of the few engine rebuilders who carries a massive inventory of engine parts and engine cores so that we don't have to wait if we need an part that just isn't available. Our warranty of 1 year / unlimited KM is specially suited for company trucks where you can easily surpass the other guys warranty in less than half a year.
Our quoted price includes the following steps.
- Removal from the vehicle
- Disassembly of the engine
- Manual scrubbing of heavy debris
- Engine degreasing
- Hot akaline spray jet cleaning
- Pnuematic wire brushing
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Removal of broken studs
- Measuring all the various sizes of the components to manufacturer specifications
- Machining of cylinder bore to accept new pistons
- Check for warpage with straight edge
- Milling cylinder head surface
- Cutting valve seats
- Gnurling valve guides
- Machining valve surfaces or replacement
- Testing valve spring resistance
- Magnaflux cylinder heads for crack detection
- Adjust valve clearance
- Assemble cylinder head
- Machine crankshaft to accept new bearings
- Assemble engine with all new pistons, piston rings, rod bearings, main bearings, oil pump, timing kit, balance shaft bearings, valvetrain components, lifters, etc.
- Spin test engine
- Install back into the vehicle
- Run engine at various speeds for at minimum of 6 hours to test for optimal engine operation.
- Pressure test cooling system
- Check for any check engine lights and subsequent diagnosis and correction of any engine related issues.
When you process what is required to perform the feat of rebuilding the engine to this extent you can understand why the price is what is it. We offer a 1 year warranty on all internal engine parts as well as the labor, If you have any questions or concerns please call us or send us an email, we would be happy to assist.